Rajmata Jijau Arts & Science College College was established in the year 2012 in the most backward taluka Georai. The affiliating University of the college is Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad. Initially, Arts & Science faculties were introduced in the same academic year. The college spread over 5 acres upland and as well furnished decorative buildings.
The college realizes the importance of need-based regional, national and global level studies. Accordingly, the college has devised its programmes covering basic, applied and professional aspects with emphasis on knowledge-skills, social development and employability. Considering the needs of the recent times and student’s demand for advanced and professional course, the college has introduced a variety of courses, such as Home Science and Computer science.
Eliminating the darkness of ignorance from the lives of people and help them advance towards knowledge for development.
- Providing quality education to socially and economically backward classes.
- Bringing about educational and cultural development of rural people.
- Providing excellent facilities for hostel accommodation & physical education.
- Bringing about social transformation through education.
- Promoting intellectual, ethical and cultural development of society.
- Introducing technical and professional education for increasing employment and economic development.
- Creating a widespread educational network seeking mass participation in education.